Jordan Essentials Press
If you don’t know much about Jordan Essentials, we are a natural skin care provider who strive for healthier cosmetic products for our families. Nancy Bogart founded Jordan Essentials in her kitchen nearly 20 years ago. She wanted to make healthy skin care products that her entire family could safely use. This entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to natural products free of toxins has stayed with us. There are many companies and products out there that might make your skin look nice for a moment or two, but they hurt you in the long run. Our products do both: they make your skin look and feel fantastic.
Press coverage of Jordan Essentials
Throughout the years, we have been lucky enough to get both local and national featured press coverage. We feel very blessed for all of these opportunities to share our products. At Jordan Essentials, we love getting to share healthy and happy natural skin care with as many people as we can!
Jordan Essentials Lemongrass Spray featured on KSPR 2017 to replace DEET Bug Repellent.
Featured on the Today Show Toy Drive 2016
Honored to be a part of the Today Show Toy Drive! We gave Monster Spray with Lavender Oil, Toy Surprise Soaps, Fun Shower Gels, and, Yes, Star Fish Buddies!
Featured on The Today Show!
Founder & CEO of Jordan Essentials, Nancy Bogart, talks about the new Joyful Jordan box!
Founder & CEO of Jordan Essentials, Nancy Bogart, talks about her locally made bath & body skin care line!
Local Press Coverage:
- News-Leader - Company Cleans up in sales with bath products
- SBJ (Springfield Business Journal) -
Nixa Woman starts gifts business
- SBJ - Profile of Success Nancy Bogart 40 under 40
- SBJ - E commerce helps businesses grow
- SBJ - Women in Business feature Nancy Bogart
- SBJ - Nixa Woman Starts Gift business
- SBJ - Areas Largest majority women owned business (2007, '08, '09, & '10)
- News-Leader Feature - Gifts from Home 2000 & 2009
- 417 Magazine - cover story - entrepreneur featured Nancy Bogart
- Ozarks Local Business - Nancy Bogart, Owner and CEO of Jordan Essentials, appears in a special about women entrepreneurs in the Ozarks area. Click here to watch!
DONATION AND SUPPORT:
- Military Lotion Bars
- Wounded Warriors
- Direct Sales Education Foundation
- Cherish Kids
- James River Women’s Ministry
- Russian Orphanage medical project
- San Bernardino Burn Center for Children
- Mercy Ministry
- Center for Aging
- Convoy of Hope
- Red Cross
- American Cancer Society
- Relay for Life
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Tsunami Relief
- Hurricane Katrina
- Pregnancy Care center
- Family Violence Center
- Miles Against Melanoma 5k
NATIONAL PRESS COVERAGE:
- USA Today - At home shoppers made these direct selling companies successful
- Fortune Magazine - Special Direct Sales Association affiliate article
- Millionaire Moms - hardcopy book featured story
- Oprah Magazine - Special Direct Sales Association affiliate article
- Complete Woman Magazine - Self-Made Millionaires
- Woman’s World - Make $2500 this year by throwing parties
- Entrepreneur Magazine - Start Up Magazine
- Home Business - The Home-Based Entrepreneur Magazine
- Direct Selling News
- St Louis Business Journal Profile – dynamic dozen for the state of Missouri
- Woman's Day Magazine - JE is featured as 1 of 9 ways to make money at home
- Women Lead: Career Perspectives from Workplace Leaders - Nancy Bogart insights, advice, and personal anecdotes published
- Living It Up! With Ali & Jack - How Jordan Essentials started as Country Bunny. Click here to watch!
- Featured in Nationalist Magazine - December 2012 Top 50 American Made Holiday Guide
MAY 2013 MOTHER'S DAY (PG. 95)
- InStyle Magazine - Featured in the November 2013 issue
- Start Up Nation Momprenuer: ranked 59 of 2000
- Top 20 Most Influential Women of Southwest Missouri
- Cover 417: 12 people to watch
- 40 under 40
- Dynamic dozen top 12 fastest growing companies in Missouri Chamber of Commerce Award